GORE TEX Hooded Down Coat
This waterproof coat’s unique quilting structure contains KODENSHI® down in the torso and the collar for extra protection from the cold.
• The perfect down coat for everyday, business, and travel applications. Function-focused design and excellent protection from the elements.
• Waterproof coat features a dual-layer GORE-TEX® shell and ultra-warm KODENSHI® down for insulation.
• KODENSHI® is a ceramic fiber imbedded into our down which absorbs, retains, and intensifies body heat using far-infrared radiation.
• Fabric welding throughout bolsters protection from the cold.
• Hood can be secured with a magnet when not in use.
• Down-lined hood and collar provide extra insulation—ideal for colder climates.
• Drawcords at hood and hem feature cohesive stoppers for ease of use.
• Features signature “spur line” detailing, which emulates the tracks of skis in the snow and serves as a callback to Goldwin’s skiwear origins.
• Hand-warmer pocket flap is secured with a unique blind hook button and magnetic closure.
• Front closure features versatile two-way zipper.
• Zippered pocket on left side of the chest is ideal for storing valuables.
• Hook and loop fasteners at cuffs allow for quick adjustments.
Bryce is 6ft, 170lbs and wears a Medium.